Why become a member? ×

Very little used roundwound strings ex Roger Waters sig. P-bass
£5

I have just swapped the factory fitted strings off my Roger Waters P-bass for Flats, so if anyone would like to make a contribution to the basschat coffers they can have them - I suggest a minimum of a fiver is in order :)

They're; Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges) according to the Fender spec, but as they don't seem to know what size frets it's got I wouldn't be sure about anything :rolleyes:

I suppose they're 10 minutes or so used, just not my cup of tea. Maybe - just maybe - if you cut them you'll find Roger Water's signature right through the middle :o like a stick of Blackpool rock, or maybe they'll just make you play that Floyd stuff so much better :P then again - - - -

Cheerz, John

[quote name='KiOgon' timestamp='1412013852' post='2564882']
...Maybe - just maybe - if you cut them you'll find Roger Water's signature right through the middle :o like a stick of Blackpool rock, or maybe they'll just make you play that Floyd stuff so much better :P then again...
[/quote]

OK John...
...if you can [i]guarantee [/i]these strings were on Roger's bass when Dave Gilmour used it to record Dark Side Of The Moon, then I'm in!!

Edited by discreet