Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SRX705 5 String
£315

Sazgo

Im selling my Ibanez SRX705 that has been collecting dust for a few years now.

[b]Current Price: £235[/b]

It is a through-neck 5 string bass, lovely tone for a budget price.

The bass is in practically perfect condition, not a single nick or scratch or area of damage on the body or neck i can see. Only thing i can say is that the metallic parts such as the knobs, frets and tuners are a slightly tarnished colour which i have made no attempt to clean so not sure if they can be made shiny again.

Important thing to note - i changed the factory strings years ago to what i guess are very heavy gauge ones (sorry i dont know the correct terminology anymore haven't played for so long), but anyway the new strings were meant for low tuning, i did not change the b string thats the original (hence the mismatching colours). The other strings are tuned to CGCF and i think you would need a new set for standard tuning. I don't know if i kept the factory set ill have a look before it goes and include them if they are still here.

The bass has seen no use out of home practice and that wasn't very often. It comes from a smoke free home too.

I also have the original ibanez tags and instruction booklet it was sold with.

The bass can be collected from me in person at my home in Grantham or at nearby city's such as Lincoln or Nottingham.

I can pack it very well and send it via courier but that would be at the buyers own expense & planning (and risk)

Selling due to not playing for years and needing to fund my studies.

Any questions feel free to ask, also any helpful advice regarding the price or item specifics would be appreciated.
I am open to offers and will lower the price if there is no interest.

Imgur gallery: [url="http://imgur.com/iNDgkej,5pWmtiU,JsAbzau,2mSrzb6,dniqSu9#0"]http://imgur.com/iND...Srzb6,dniqSu9#0[/url]

Edited by Sazgo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...