Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT 3 Pro. Graphic EQ, Flight Case!
£450

JamesTun

Ignore the Price; £430 at the moment.

http://www.ampeg.com/pdf/svt-3pro.pdf

Hello everyone,

I am selling my Ampeg SVT 3 Pro. As I have upgraded to a Mesa Boogie 400. However I do not doubt this amp whatsoever. The tone selection, graphic EQ allow you to get whatever sound you want. I have owned this for a good two years. The graphic EQ is obviously the main attraction (9 band EQ I believe). However there are frequency selectors to the mid range, ultra hi and bright pads just to increase the scoop and the higher end aggressive tone which Ampeg are renowned for.

It is an older model. I believe its an early 90s model. It has a few signs of wear and tear. Once I upload the pictures, some of the graphic EQ levers are broken. However you can still change them up and down.

I may also like to add that the this amp has just last weekend just been re-valved. Circa £40. So that is why I have bumped up the value to £500. The head also comes with a flight case. Weighing just under 20kgs. The power to the amp is connected not via a kettle lead. The evaluation by the guy who re-valved the amp said that it was straight out of the factory. And I guess that is quite rare.

Trades I would be looking for something a little lighter than a Mesa Boogie 400. I will listen to offers, interested in Genz Benz Shuffle 12.0!

The Ampeg Svt 3 is based in Reading, Berkshire at the moment. But I could get it up to Sheffield for convenience of trading.

Please note that shipping is paid for by the BUYER.

Regards,

James.

Edited by JamesTun

[quote name='JamesTun' timestamp='1412173111' post='2566437']
It is an older model. I believe its an early 90s model.

[/quote]

Yup, binding-post speaker connection supports early 90s provenance. (Later models have a Speakon instead.) So a bit more desirable :)

[quote name='JapanAxe' timestamp='1412619809' post='2570491']
Yup, binding-post speaker connection supports early 90s provenance. (Later models have a Speakon instead.) So a bit more desirable :)
[/quote]

Exactly! As I said in the advert, I think its factory build rather than a custom job. I had a bass amp technician look at it the other day and that was the verdict :D.