Why become a member? ×

AER, now that's customer service!

chrisanthony1211

I'm hoping that this has a happy ending. I absolutely love my AER amp one which I purchased off basschat earlier this year, however a couple of weeks ago it developed some rather strange vibrations which I just could not identify, I can't complain, you buy second hand and you take the chance. Anyway I eventually sent this up to the UK distributers in Glasgow and AER sent a new chassis out to them with an inbuilt fan as they thought the heatsink wasn't Cutting it? This was FREE OF CHARGE, however this still did not solve the problem. So what do AER do now????????
Send me a brand new AER amp one free of charge, it's not arrived yet but it's not bad to say it's a 2008 model, well out of its warranty, and I'm the third owner!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had confirmation from the guys at westside distribution in Glasgow that the replacement amp one has been posted out of Germany today! Hopefully arriving with me by the end of the week. It's took a while but what fantastic customer service this is. The only question now is do I sell my new new amp one on basschat for what would be a very reasonable price for a new amp and upgrade to the amp three, or do I stick with this delightful combo???????

• 2 weeks later...