Why become a member? ×

Fodera Monarch New Standard. Traded locally.
£4000

Mikkoantt

I like to trade my Fodera Monarch New Standard to another Fodera.I'm interested about for example Fodera Emperor Standard 5 or some older Foderas. This New Standard is not the same they make today. This is more like custom shop basses. Here is some specks.
- body mahogany with madrone burl top
- neck: bolt on three pieces of maple with rosewood fingerboard and angled headstock with ebony cap
- EMG p/j pickups
- original 2 band pre amp has been swapped to Mike Pope Flexcore 4 band pre (18 volts) with passive tone roll off, bass, treble, lo mid, hi mid and active passive switch
- condition is near mint
- weight is 4,2 kg.
Bass is about from 2004.
This Fodera have millions of sounds. It have that aggressive Stanley Clarke Alembic sound to moody and staccato Jaco sounds. And of course Wooten sound is in there naturally:) Action is extremely low without buzzing. It comes with new D'Addario Flex Steels and original tools. This bass allmost know what you are gonna play before you play:)
It comes with (also near mint) heavy duty flight case. I will send better pictures via e mail if someone is interested about this fine bass. Bass is located in Finland.
Attached some new pictures.
New price: 3900£

Edited by Mikkoantt

Hi Molan. This is,in my knowledge, not prototype of standards they make today. This is an older model from about 2004. And I'm interested about Emperors, Imperials, Emperor Standards, Monarchs. I prefer 5 strings but 4 and 6 stringers are all welcome:)

• 2 weeks later...