Why become a member? ×

blending distortions?

0175westwood29

hi guys!

so as the title says looking at ways of blending my distortion and fuzz's together rather than running one into the other, looking at the boss ls-2 as a affordable way of doing this however im wondering if i will come into all kinds of phasing issues?

it would be different pedals not always the same ones all the time so setting up for phase stuff could take a while is it best to just get a sound that works with the boss or maybe try and get something similar with the phase switch?

andy

Maybe try a Badger Schism or something? One for sale on here that might still be around: http://basschat.co.uk/topic/236241-badger-schism-xv-parallel-loop/

Most dirt pedals will be ok, the SFT and simple boosts like the Phat Phuk and Cream Pie were the only phase flippers I've encountered, also a few wahs and the Phase 90.

managed to grab a bright onion looper of a fellow bass chatter which has the phase switch now its just an afternoon of finding out what pedals sound gd mixed and if they need the phase switching!

so much to pick from! death by audio Apocalypse, lateral sounds, root and spore, fuzziorious heliotropic, and my cog effects custom red 5!

think i need a bigger board! as thats leaving our the wah, lateral sounds primer and my mesa fluxdrive! :-/

andy