Why become a member? ×

K&K Bass Master Rockabilly Plus Pre Amp Question

lowlandtrees

I have just pur-chased the above from Thomann. Been trying to email K&K but address not working.
When I plug into[b] IN[/b] and out of[b] MAIN/MIX[/b] there is no prob. When I plug into [b]IN[/b] and out of [b]FB OUT[/b] then there is no signal. Is this just the way it is wired so that it can be used with a Bass Master only or should[b] FB OUT[/b] also produce a signal?

I'm no expert, but the doc tells us that the fingerboard (FB...) transducer is sent to the FB Output, affected by the FB volume control. See here...

[url="http://www.gollihurmusic.com/product/1424-BASS_MASTER_ROCKABILLY_PLUS.html"]Rockabilly Plus...[/url]

Hope this helps.

We do have active email support at [b][email protected][/b] and phone support by calling [b](541) 888-3517[/b] Monday-Thursday 8:30am- 4:00pm Pacific Time (US and Canada)

We also have [b]Product Manuals[/b] on our [b][i]www.kksound.com[/i][/b] website under the Support tab, although the link previously posted really does seem to explain this better. B)
We are happy to help anytime! :)

Alex KKSound
[b]K&K Sound[/b]
Natural Pickup Power | The Accoustic Pickup Authority

Edited by Alex KKSound

Good evening, Alex, and ...
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:167528]
It's always nice to have contact with manufacturers here on the forum.
I'd politely point out, as you're here, that this particular model (Rockabilly Plus...) does [i]not [/i]have a User manual on the site, only the Rockabilly, which doesn't have the feature queried in this topic. Just sayin'. :blush:[size=4] [/size]
[size=4]Again, welcome.[/size]

Hi Dad3353,

The [b]Rockabilly Plus[/b] and thess [b] Bass Master RB[/b] ([i]Rockabilly[/i]) preamps do have the same features but the newer lables have changed... The Manual on our website does seem to lack the information that lowlandtrees was confused about... I will address that to our web designers.

Thankyou for the welcome, and I am happy to help whenever apropriate!

Alex KKSound
[b]K&K Sound[/b]
Natural Pickup Power | The Acoustic Pickup Authority