Why become a member? ×

So the Bass relay is back on!!!

Raymondo

The white Swan in Trowbridge is the place to be on Saturday 25th of October....Steve,better known as sbrag on here has a gig there and I am taking the bass down to hand it over to him.

It would be good to see some of you there if you are not gigging!

[quote name='Raymondo' timestamp='1413222509' post='2576041']
The white Swan in Trowbridge is the place to be on Saturday 25th of October....Steve,better known as sbrag on here has a gig there and I am taking the bass down to hand it over to him.

It would be good to see some of you there if you are not gigging!
[/quote]

If I understand correctly, you're travelling from Nottingham to Trowbridge exclusively for handing over the Baton..? There are medals to be awarded, I'd say. Jolly good show, that man. Have a big hand from me.
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:167486]
Respect, sir.

Raymondo is legend travelling across the country to see us and visit Trowbridge an experience he may cherish or regret! Be good to see as many west country bcers as possible and if any one wants a hand over at the White Swan or I can deliver it easily in the Bristol/Bath/Wilts area although I may not drive as far as Ray!

Cheers steve

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Any Wilts / Somerset / Dorset people fancy the bass after me so we can get it towards Tom Skool in Weymouth,who has said he'd like it on the main thread. I won't be able to get that far south for a bit but happy to deliver it to you in the Bristol / Bath / West Wilts area if needed. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Steve[/font][/color]

Really good fun gig last night and made better for having the baton there. About £40 raised on the night(its only a small pub) and I'll try and get it doubled through my work who match some charitable fund raising. A massive thanks to Ray for the 300+mile round trip to deliver the Purple Princess,

I'll post some poor quality photos later, and again it you want to have a turn I can easily deliver in the Bristol, Bath Wilts area and it would be good it we can get it towards either Weymouth or Devon where Tom Skool or Skidder and expressed and interest to keep it going!

Thanks again Ray, pleasure to meet you, have a safe journey back and let me know if you still have Barefaced GAS after the 6X has worn off!

Cheers
Steve