Why become a member? ×

Pro Bass player. Can travel or happy to relocate.

mart3442

[size=5][b]Pro Bass player available for paid work, (live, session, dep, etc).[/b][/size] [size=5][b]Stacks of studio and live experience.[/b][/size]
[size=5][b]Just completed a run of theatre shows with a Pink Floyd tribute: www.vesbimfloyd.com[/b][/size][size=5][b], and have recently recorded the bass for the north west rock band The Jokers new album This was engineered and mixed by Tom Size ( Aerosmith, Dave Lee Roth, etc), at Parr st studios, Liverpool.[/b][/size]
[size=5][b]I play electric fretted and fretless bass and also double bass, (acoustic and electric). I'm not a jazzer, but I am pretty versatiIe and am able to cover a lot of styles.
I have a lot of studio experience on a variety of projects, working with some top producers along the way.[/b][/size]
[size=5][b]I have a huge amount of live experience, ranging from american festivals to the smallest of pubs. ( I enjoy both!).[/b][/size]
[size=5][b]In addition to touring the UK, I've worked all over the USA, Europe and Russia. Tip: Don't ever take a gig in Russia unless you've been paid upfront.[/b][/size]
[size=5][b]Happy to work local or travel at short notice as required.[/b][/size]
[size=5][b]Can always be tempted into a fulltime band situation if the music and the vibe are right....[/b][/size]
[size=5][b]Thanks for looking, PM me if you want a chat or just need more info.[/b][/size]

Edited by mart3442

• 6 months later...