Why become a member? ×

No longer for sale
£275

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Right... this stuff has been sitting around for far too long and not getting used, so I am getting rid of my studio equipment to make way for some bass stuff - not sure yet so not looking for trades...[/font]

Cable list – Rather sell these in bulk rather than one at a time...

1 reel of phono cable (unbalanaced) figure of 8 (in joined pair – used to making stereo cables / hi-fi connecting cables etc.) – roughly 80/85 meters left on the reel. [b]£20[/b]

Analogue audio
1 x 5m balanced jack (6.3mm) x 2 cable – 2 balanced jacks one end, 2 the other - [b]£2[/b]
1 x 1m mini jack to 2 x 6.3mm jack connects (good quality Philips cable - adapted) - [b]£2[/b]
1 x 1m unbalanced 2 x jack to 2 x phono cable - [b]£1[/b]
2 x 2.5m proel jack to phono cables (green) - [b]£2 each[/b]
2 x 60cm Female XLR to Balanced Jack (Rean connects / Cordial cable)[b] £2 each[/b] - 1 SOLD - 2 LEFT
1 x 1m 8 way loom – XLR to balanced jacks - [b]£3[/b]

Digital audio
1 x 1.5m optical cable (toslink to mini-toslink/headphone/optical dual connector) - [b]£3[/b]
2 x 1m optical toslink cable – [b]£1 each[/b]

Computer
1 x Lindy FireWire 400 to 400 cable (both 6 pin connectors, good quality) - [b]£2[/b]
1 x Lindy Firewire 800 to 400 cable (8 pin to 4 pin connector, good quality) - [b]£2[/b]
1 x Firewire 400 cable (6 pin to 6 pin) - [b]£1[/b]
1 x 2m DVI to HDMI video cable (good quality/unbranded) - [b]£2[/b]
6 x USB cables (various lengths and colours) – [b]50p each[/b]
1 x 5m black MIDI cable - [b]£2[/b]

If you buy anything from the bigger stuff list above and need anything from the cables, I will be happy to throw a few bits in for free! All negotiable...

I can sort postage on all items, all I ask is a contribution towards postage costs... again this is negotiable.

Edited by carlsim

Hi,

I'll take these;

2 x 2m XLR cables (neutrik connects) - £3 each
(Both)

1 x 2m Proel Balanced 6.3mm jack cable - £3

1 x 6m Male XLR to Balanced Jack (neutrik connects) - £3

1 x 60cm Female XLR to Balanced Jack (Rean connects / Cordial cable) £2 each
(Just one of the above please)

Ta!

Will need posting.

Postage wouldn't be cheap, but by collect+ it should be about £8 for 5-10kg parcels...

If you were interested we could split the postage? £34 delivered?? A quick reminder though, it comes up a bit shorter than 5m in length, although i reckon if you measured connectors to stage box, it wouldn't be too far away from it - just trying to be honest...

Let me know what you think...

That all sounds ok - I'm waiting on a bunch of invoices to clear and just had a tour fall through so might have to hang back and see how cash is next week if it's still here. No issue with the length, it's to use as a sub-snake for the kit to save running a ton of long XLRs right across the stage so hasn't got to go too far!

Are up for sale... I have listed 'em on another forum which states you can't advertise them anywhere else... So I thought I would state that on the ad rather than removing them... Didn't seem to be much interest but if you are interested... can come to a deal???