Why become a member? ×

Query: Sourcing a soft cover for Markbass Micromark

leftybassman392

Slightly odd one, this. I haven't actually bought a MicroMark but a DV Mark Little Jazz amp. Here's a link:

[url="http://www.fouldsmusic.co.uk/jazz-guitars-and-accessories/jazz-amplification/dv-mark-little-jazz.html"]http://www.fouldsmus...ittle-jazz.html[/url]

I need to try and source a soft padded cover for it as I plan to gig with it if the chance arises. The reason I'm asking here is that it's made by the same company as the Micromark and I'm pretty sure it's the same size & shape; only they don't seem to do a soft cover for it (and I'd rather not go to the expense of having a flightcase made).

Anybody?

Edit: I think it's fractionally bigger but the query still applies I think.

Edited by leftybassman392

[quote name='Pow_22' timestamp='1413473013' post='2578611']
Roqsolid are very, very expensive for what they are. I find Hot Covers not only cheaper but far superior quality
[/quote]

Thanks for that. I'll certainly give it a look. On the upside the amp is so small that it was never going to be properly expensive anyway. The other option would have been to get a flightcase made (despite it's size it is a £450 amp for use in a professional application so not as daft as it might seem), which I think would have been.