Why become a member? ×

Akai MPC4000 plus, mint condition, blue, expanded
£900

[b]Akai MPC4000 mint condition[/b]
272GB ram, 80GB HD, ADAT and digital board installed ( IB-48P and IB-4ADT expansion boards), 8-analogue-outs + L/R +digital out, USB ports x 2.
Additional mini keyboard included for easier file name input.
Original manual + sample disks.
Latest OS

This is THE most powerful MPC ever made - it was the last one before Akai switched to Numark ownership. It is basically a Z-series sampler (last akai hardware sampler) in an MPC.

Apart from the RAM (which can be expanded from the current 272GB to 512 GB) it is fully expanded with all the additional boards, outputs etc.

It has had very light use in its life and is in [b]mint[/b] condition. The pads are perfect and work 100% with no double triggers at all. It had a new akai jogwheel installed (previous jogwheel had a minor issue) when I bought it as well as all the expansion boards. Screen is bright and 100%. Basically this was my fantasy project to get a fully expanded MPC4000 into my studio but I am simply not using it as I am too tied to my DAW+Logic. It is a brilliant machine, and a hardware sample tweaker's paradise - tonnes of filters, routing possibilities, LFOs, sample stacking etc.

If you are after an MPC 4k you will not find a better example than this.

Collection preferred from Kingston (KT2 6EN) but could organise courier for cost.

PIC is just for illustration, but can organise as many pics as you want to see.

Two MIDI inputs and four MIDI outputs
Built-in USB and SCSI interface for external drives
USB Slave port for connection to a Windows or Mac OS computer with the free akSys sofware
10 analog outputs, and/or 10 digital outputs with installed IB-48P and IB-4ADT expansion boards
XLR and 1/4" stereo analog inputs and outputs with 24bit/96kHz AD/DA converter
Phono inputs with RIAA preamp for direct connection of a turntable
WordClock input for integration with other digital device
Flexible Master/Slave synchronization capabilities: MIDI clock, MTC, MMC and built-in SMPTE
Two assignable footswitch inputs

Extensive sample editing that includes cut and paste, timestretch, slice, resampling etc., with waveform display
Dynamic resonant multi-mode filters, 3 envelope generators and 2 LFOs for each of the 64 voices
Six Q-Link sliders and knobs for real-time control over a wide variety of dynamic changes
Internal 4-bus multi-FX processor

See more at:
[url="http://www.akaipro.com/product/mpc4000#features"]http://www.akaipro.c...pc4000#features[/url]

Edited by tedmanzie

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...