Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***EMG PJ 4 String Bass Pickup Set (with pots)
£75

[b]EMG PJ 4 String Bass Pickup Set[/b]

Comes with VVT pre-wired 25k pots, quick connect leads, battery clip, output jack and mounting screws.

[i][b]"Combining our famous P and a versatile LJ, the PJ set provides you with improved flexibility and range for new dimensions in tone. The P adds warmth, and incredible low end punch, while the LJ gives tight mid-range punch and dynamic high end response for a well defined attack. Used separately, or in combination, they offer unsurpassed flexibility in bass tones, accommodating both new and traditional bass playing styles, and making your bass sound the way a bass should. The result is pure capability; the capacity to produce everything from tight slap funk to smooth Motown groove, all with a sound that will set you apart.[/b][/i]"

[url="http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/kwill101/media/IMG_2136_zps75a1455e.jpg.html"][/url]
[url="http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/kwill101/media/IMG_2137_zps74885f34.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by kdubb24

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='darkandrew' timestamp='1415472845' post='2600763']
"original recipe"

Sorry if I'm asking a silly question but when did they change and what's different about the new ones?
[/quote]

"original recipe" is EMG's slang term for standard series active pickups...not the X-series line

[quote name='darkandrew' timestamp='1415566145' post='2601559']
Cheers, that makes sense. Just one other question ... is it for a 4 or 5 string? Only the bridge pickup is labeled "LJ 5" on the back, which would suggest it's the 5 string version?
[/quote]

This is a 4 string set (standard P and bridge J).

Edited by kdubb24

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...