Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Protection Racket 7051 Bass Case
£35

[b]*SOLD* Protection Racket 7051 Bass Case[/b]

Got one of these in as-new condition going begging. Looks just like the stock pics, so... have a look at these stock pics. Very light and strong and with loads of room for your amp head, cables, FX and other paraphernalia. Has two pockets, one large and one big enough for a Genz/Markbass-type lightweight or equivalent. Has high-quality rucksack straps, zips and clips.

You could go very minimal if you wanted, with just this in one hand and a lightweight cab in the other... :)
I can't do this now since I got my Schroeder and somehow I have a lot more cables and whatnot these days...

Very well put together with professional webbing and double-stitching. Has a proper neck support and adjustable shaped pieces that you can stick to the internal sides of the case with Velcro and arrange how you want - so will accommodate most solid-bodied electric basses. Very safe and secure. Showerproof. Surplus to requirements.

They go for around £65 new - which is a bargain anyway - I'm looking for £35. Going to be difficult (and overly expensive) to post, so atm I'm really looking for cash on collection from Lewisham, SE London. I may be able to deliver it by car for a bit of petrol money if it's not a massive hike across town. I thank you! :)

Edited by discreet