Why become a member? ×

Ibanez BTB 676 NTF Including Hard Case SOLD
£450

AndyTravis

Just got this in a trade against a bass, and it's really lovely - But I can't really see me using the six string bass, In fairness I was selling the Fender as I wasn't using the Low B much.

This is a BTB 676 in Natural, really well put together bass in an Ibanez branded hardcase, the case has a few scuffs and the remenants of a sticker or two - I'll do my best to clear this off before shipping.

Really great condition, with only a few very small marks on it, really low action.

The Low B is really punchy with the 35" scale, and there are plenty of sounds in there with the EQ and Bartolini Pickups.

Weight - well, for a neck through six string it's light. About 9-9.5lbs.

[b]neck type[/b] [b]BTB6 5pc Maple/Bubinga neck-thru[/b] [b]body[/b] [b]Walnut top/Ash wing body[/b] [b]fretboard[/b] [b]Rosewood fretboard w/Abalone dot inlay[/b] [b]fret[/b] [b]Medium frets[/b] [b]number of frets[/b] [b]24[/b] [b]bridge[/b] [b]Mono-rail II bridge[/b] [b]neck pu[/b] [b]Bartolini® BH1 neck pu (Passive)[/b] [b]bridge pu[/b] [b]Bartolini® BH1 bridge pu (Passive)[/b] [b]equaliser[/b] [b]EQB-IIIS 3-band eq [/b] [b]nut[/b] [b]BLACK TUSQ XL® nut[/b] [b]hardware color[/b] [b]Cosmo black [/b]

They still seem to be in the £600 region new, without a case.

I'll happily ship it for £20 in the UK and a bit more to Europe.

Payment via Bank Transfer or cash on collection in Manchester.

Trades? Maybe. I'm after a Danelectro DC 59, or a Fender 51 Precision bass Japan reissue. But other than that, i'm fine..

Any more pictures needed or questions, I'll happily answer.

Sold on eBay

Edited by AndyTravis