Why become a member? ×

I love Strings Direct!

joeystrange

I ordered two sets of strings at around 3pm yesterday. As soon as the order had gone through I realised that my account still had my old address on it. I called them up to see if I could change it but as I'd literally just placed the order it hasn't arrived on their system yet so the guy took down my address and said he'd change it when it came through.

10:30 the next morning and they're here!

That's how you get repeat customers.

Example - just ordered some Roto 555LD from my local music store because I had a £15 gift voucher to spend there. [b]The only reason[/b]
they cost me £46.99 £10 more than strings direct. So by supporting my local music stored by birthday gift ended up worth £5. oh and I had to wait 3 weeks.

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1414232451' post='2587282']
I was always impressed by their competitive pricing and speedy delivery. The only reason that I don't use them anymore is that they don't stock my preferred brand (Status) but I'd have no hesitation recommending them.
[/quote]

Is it only Status that stock Status? I couldn't see them at Stringbusters either.

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1414493609' post='2589728']
It's too late, I've found the thread :(

On the plus side - special deal coming for BCers as soon as our StringPing BC account gets authorised ;)
[/quote]

Great minds think alike - BassGear signed off on their BassChatter's special discount prices as well today :)

Details in the affiliates' forum

I flip between Strings Direct and Stringbusters atm (I'm a bit of a tart I know) depending on who has what I'm after in stock. Both have been excellent so far.

Will try our new affiliate for sure if they have stock of my preferred items.

After a helpful ID and coating debate here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/246720-what-strings-have/"]http://basschat.co.u...t-strings-have/[/url]

I ordered my strings 24 hours ago, free delivery and here in my hand are a set D'Addario pro-steels 40-125!

Great service - and the ability to use Amazon pay too.

• 2 weeks later...