Why become a member? ×

SOLD!; G&L SB-2 Tribute PJ bass; As New
£425

Grangur

Hi there,

Price drop to £400! After this I'll put it on EvilBay.

Yes, this is a G&L SB-2 Tribute. These are pretty much only sold in the USA, so here you have a chance to get your hands on one without the shipping costs.

The sound is great and the weight is sensible. I really can't believe the volume of the output from these pups even though they're passive.

"All good huh, so why are you selling?" I hear you ask. Well I can't get to grips with the jazz neck, so I'm passing this on up.

I live in Bishops Stortford, but travel a lot in the south, so I may be able to deliver. If not, I'll be happy to pack it and ship it to you.

The price INCLUDES UK shipping/delivery

Any questions? Ask away and snap up this beaut of a bass.

Edited by Grangur

Many thanks for the comments, guys.

Speaking for myself, I never use thw tone on a passive bass anyway. I always find the tone makes it sound odd. I prefer to bass boost on the amp eq.

Each to their own I guess.

This is a real solid bass. Thee neck pocket is really good. Maybe I'll post pics. In any case, I'm happy for anyone to try it.

[quote name='Calex' timestamp='1415057859' post='2596336']
Would you be interested in a trade, I've got a G&L Tribute L2000 but just can't get on with the precision type neck, had it from new and only took it out once?
[/quote]

Many thanks for the interest, but I've already got a new bass to replace this one. Ao I'm not looking for a trade thank you.