Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! Aria SB-1000 JT, 2004, with free shipping from Denmark. SOLD!!!
£750

Reese2101

Hoping for better luck, so up for sale again is this beautiful Aria SB-1000 John Taylor reissue model made in Japan. This is a nearly immaculate piece that I wouldn't part with if it wasn't for the fact that I already have another SB-1000 in red, which I like just as much. So instead of it not being played I hope someone else will get the same pleasure out of it as I've had.
It is one of the early reissue models sporting the MB-1E pickup and active electronics. Electronics work perfectly and neck is straight as an arrow.
I have installed totally new Gotoh machine heads (GB720) and bridge (J510B0-4) in gold. These are worth more than £100 !!! They came of the red reissue model (I bought some in chrome which I thought looked better on that one) so now the bass looks exactly like the reissue models coming out of Arias factory in Japan today.
Of course the black ones follows the bass. They are in perfect condition as well.
Also, I have installed brand new DR-Hi-Beam strings on the bass. It is just like a new bass. It has no noticable dings or dents and really minimal (if any) fret wear.

The specs on the bass are as follows:

Body: Ash
Neck: Maple/Walnut 7 ply, Neck-thru Body, Heel-Less Cutaway
Fingerboard: Ebony, 240R
Number of Frets: 24
Scale Length: 34 inches
Pickups: MB-1E Double Coil
Controls: Volume x 1, Tone x 1, 6 Position Pickup Attack Mode Selector Switch, Bypass Switch, Battery LED
Machine Heads: Gotoh GB720
Tailpiece: Gotoh J510BO-4
Hardware: Gold
Finish: Oak

High resolution pictures are provided in the following link:

[url="http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/peteraam/library/Aria%20Pro%20II%20SB-1000%20JT?sort=2&page=1"]http://s1293.photobu...T?sort=2&page=1[/url]

I will be shipping this bass from Denmark [b]fully insured[/b] and in a case. [b]All free[/b] of charge.
Please contact me if you have any questions or if you are willing to make an offer I simply cannot refuse.

Peter Mortensen

Edited by Reese2101

[quote name='Clarky72' timestamp='1415716918' post='2602980']
must not buy this... arghhh!
[/quote]

You don't want to buy...I honestly don't want to sell.
I guess we have an agreement :P

[quote name='matski' timestamp='1415783983' post='2603644']
Nice bass. Have a free bump from a fellow Aria admirer! :D
[/quote]

I believe a "thank-you" is in order :thank_you:

Bump. At the same time I have decided that instead of a direct price reduction I will make sure that the bass will be shipped insured and [b]free of costs[/b]. Hope to hear from you Aria fans (or future fans) out there. This is really an amazing deal for an amazing bass.

I am now going to make the [b]absolutely final[/b] price reduction, I am now asking [b]£660.[/b] [b]Free shipping[/b] included still.
If it doesn't sell at this price, I am pulling it off the market. This bass is in close to brand new condition. No dings or dents and electronics work perfectly. A new one ordered from Japan will cost at least [b]£1200[/b]!! And that's a conservative estimate. This is a bargain for those who know the value and quality of these basses. So now I hope to hear from all of you other Aria fans out there :D .

• 2 weeks later...

Happy new year Bump. This bass is still for sale. At the price of £660 still with the free shipping to England. The free shipping may apply to the most of rest of the EU so if you are a "foreigner" (like me :-) ), don't feel scared to send me a message as well.