Why become a member? ×

Bassist Available - London/Central London

andrewswj

Hi all,

I'm a bassist with 6 years in bass playing, based in Central London.
I've also spent 8 years on flute and had 12 years of music background in Yamaha Electone, keys, music reading.

I play by ears on the bass, can read but seldom do that. I was a former church bassist at my previous church. I play jazz, gospel, top40s, some bossa and all except rock and metal.

Currently do not have a band so I'm primarily looking for gigs or established bands looking for bassists.

Cheers

Drew

Edited by andrewswj

• 3 months later...

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hi Drew, [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We are a new 4 pieces band (at the moment 3 male Brazilians on early 30's: vocal, guitar and drums) looking for a bass player to join the band or work as contracted instrumentalist (with 100% reliability and commitment). We have a partnership with two big universities in London, where the universities will strongly promote our gigs within their students in exchange of some compositions for a new social/political/economical project that they are launching. Lead vocalist currently sings as a freelancer with other band in a big Brazilian club in West End. Most probably doors will be open at this place, and gigs there are well paid. Band has a PR who has access to newspaper and a large network of contacts. [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Music will be a mix of funk, reggae, ska and pop rock. 50% covers (remixes, establishing our own style) and the other 50% our own compositions. [/font][/color]

[font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][color="#111111"]We are not a professional band, but very talented, determined and committed and all of us have good few years of live performances..[/color][/font]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Please let me know if you are interested and I will be glad to hear more from you. [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks! 075 3564 8940 / [email protected][/font][/color]