Why become a member? ×

**SOLD***Modulus FU4 Funk Unlimited / Flea - NOW £1750 Final Reduction
£1950

Chiliwailer

**SOLD** NOW £1750, FINAL REDUCTION

Recent purchases mean I can't justify having 2 of these anymore so this one is up for grabs, I bought it because it's a very rare colour (I heard that only 3 were made in Dead Head Pink) and because it is only 8.5lbs, these basses can weigh up to 10lbs....not great for bouncing around the stage....

It has a SD pickup, Aguilar preamp and badass 2 bridge. It's made in 2012 and has the original hard case.

Simply put, these basses are amazing,

Oh yeah... NO TRADES PLEASE!!!!!

[u]EDIT: i've added some pics taken in daylight, the colour changes due to lighting. [/u]

Link to pictures: [url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q8ry06wxlm10hvu/AAB2YKleEah_Fx3uLcpLS9XFa?dl=0"]https://www.dropbox....uLcpLS9XFa?dl=0[/url]

Edited by Chiliwailer

[quote name='bayles' timestamp='1414538081' post='2590552']
Lovely, and very very collectible , they aint making these anymore if memory serves me right , GLWS .
[/quote]

Absolutely. this is a rare one in the truest sense of the word! Cheers :)

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1414542590' post='2590594']
Damn. I knew this was going to happen! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[/quote]

Bro, this'll fit into your collection perfectly! :gas:

[quote name='Paul_1991' timestamp='1414542975' post='2590597']
Bloody Hell! Totally tempted to add this to my '97 Flea. Cracking bass. I've seen one for sale on eBay US and that is it! Keeping the purple one instead mate, very tough decision I am sure.
[/quote]

Yes mate, it was a tough call to let this one go over the purple. The purple one is heavier and this one feels awesome so I should really be letting the purple go, but.... Mrs Chiliwailer and I have grown to love the purple flake vibe and I feel quite sentimental towards it!

[quote name='Paul_1991' timestamp='1414569277' post='2590668']
Women, always falling for sparkley things! Did you get this in from US by any chance? As said, I saw one on evil bay a while back.
[/quote]

Yeah,. thats the one, my friend got this from eBay USA, it was close to $4000. Then literally about a week later he was offered a pair of Sunburst ones (his fave colour) which he snapped up, so I took the pink one immediately. Shame it has to go, but I needed a P Bass. not two Modulus :(