Why become a member? ×

Yamaha RBX 374 **Sold**
£40

In my quest to get some space back in my home, I offer this thing to the market place.

[color=#333333]Yamaha RBX 374 bass guitar, spares ,repair or project. [/color]

[color=#333333]I bought this a while ago and the active circut and volume controls were shot. The passive pickups are wired to the jack plug and work fine. The volume and tone controls on the bass are not connected to the pickups and are there for looks only. [/color]

[color=#333333]I fancied a fretless bass so I removed the frets from this bass. It is not a perfect job but has not damaged the rosewood board and could be easily re fretted if you have the skill. There is some paint chips on the body and at the top of the headstock.[/color]

[color=#333333]There are some stickers on the back, one of which covers the hole where the battery box was for the active circut. If you like Motorhead, then you are sussed![/color]

[color=#333333]The neck is nice and straight and the bass plays okay and has a nice set of Fender flatwound strings fitted which cost £20. The bass plays fine as it is if you are looking for a bit a of fretless blast. [/color]

[color=#333333]The issues mentioned is reflected in the price and if you are handy at these things, for around £30 in parts you would have a nice playing bass. You can try the bass through my amp at my home in Paisley.[/color]

[color=#333333]I would prefer collection or localish meet up but may be able to post if I don`t get anyone local. I would be removing the neck for shipping. I would need a few days to source some materials and would be looking around £15 to post, if it`s less, I will refund you.[/color]

[color=#333333]***Please note, this is sold as a project/repair.***[/color]

[size=4][attachment=175002:SAM_0754.JPG][/size][size=4][attachment=175003:SAM_0755.JPG][/size][size=4][attachment=175004:SAM_0757.JPG][/size][size=4][attachment=175005:SAM_0760.JPG][/size][size=4][attachment=175006:SAM_0758.JPG][/size][size=4][attachment=175007:SAM_0756.JPG][/size]

Edited by jezzaboy