Why become a member? ×

Press two at once?

gafbass02

Strip of wood and two blobs of blutack?

Or you could just make a new footswitch, it would be a simple DIY job. The standard 'true bypass' switches you see in most pedals flip 3 switches at once - you could link two of those to their own jack socket and the third to a LED.

Edited by dannybuoy

It's two channel switchers, each with channel, and boost switches, each running to a bandit that I run in stereo off a zoom multi fx. What I'm hoping to do of some tracks is bypass the zoom and use the amp distortion, but switch both off or of at the same time. Reading online for one switch with dual outputs led to me to lots of complex stuff about ground loops. I'm more a blu-tack kinda guy lol!

I had the same idea for a while as I need to engage fuzz and LPF instantly. First I tried positioning them closely together, but it was too inconsistent (ie I'm too clumsy to consistently activate both at once).
Then I thought of a little bridge made from wood or something. I gave up on that as I thought that getting equal pressure on both was too tricky, as was keeping the thing from being kicked off the buttons.
In the end, I spent £30 on a single bypass looper. Connect the two pedals into that loop then just leave them on. The signal is bypassed until you stomp the looper, then both come into play instantly. £30 well spent!

Edited by Roland Rock