Why become a member? ×

Vintage Trouble - Still And Always Will (needs some help with the transcription)

Jragon

Hi Folks,

I've decided it's high time I learned to play by ear and transcribe bass lines. I've watched a couple videos and read some articles on it. So hopefully I'm a bit more clued up than I once was.

So, onto the main point of this thread: I'm stuck with a part of Vintage Trouble's 'Still And Always Will'. Specifically the bit (around 48 seconds in the verse) where RDB slides up high. It starts at bar 17 on my transcription.

I've attached a PDF of the transcription. I can also send the .sib file if requested.
[attachment=175129:Still And Always Will.pdf]

Any support would be much welcomed!

Cheers,

-Rory

P.S. This is my first ever attempt at transcribing go easy on me! :P

EDIT: The attachment didn't seem to work so [url="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B72fE-lQQOOpZll2QlFuRXMzbVE/view?usp=sharing"]here[/url] it is on my google drive.

Edited by Jragon

[quote name='Jragon' timestamp='1414779472' post='2593269']...
EDIT: The attachment didn't seem to work so [url="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B72fE-lQQOOpZll2QlFuRXMzbVE/view?usp=sharing"]here[/url] it is on my google drive.
[/quote]

The attachment works fine, just save it as a .pdf file. It's the System that changes the name; it's still a pdf file.
Hope this helps.