4 replies to this topic

#1 ped

Général d’Armée

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 07:34 PM

Hi everyone

There's a problem with the user validation system at the moment, so if you're signing up to the site, I'll manually approve you usually within 24hrs. If, however, you require immediate access, please email us at the address on the 'Contact Us' page and I'll do my best to get right on it.

In addition, there's a problem with our outgoing emails so when your account is approved you may not get an email to confirm. Try logging in a day after you register and it should work...

Cheers
ped

#2 Dean Pearson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:59 PM

Hi ped I am registered I believe and am able to sign in with my user name and p word however I'm new to these forums so where can I get assistance in responding to other users but also posting a load of gear I have for sale. Cheers Dean Pearson in Halifax Yorks.

#3 gary mac

Forum Addict

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,669 posts
  • Interests:Bass and more bass.
    Thinking about going fishing.
    Koi keeping.

Posted 05 October 2016 - 04:45 PM

View PostDean Pearson, on 05 October 2016 - 02:59 PM, said:

Hi ped I am registered I believe and am able to sign in with my user name and p word however I'm new to these forums so where can I get assistance in responding to other users but also posting a load of gear I have for sale. Cheers Dean Pearson in Halifax Yorks.

Welcome Dean.

If you are wanting to advertise goods, then head to the relevant for sale forum. Start a new topic and fill out all the details. You need to enter the value in the trade box, don't use commas or pounds signs.
If the item you are selling is over £50 there is a fee, you can choose whether to pay per item or a one off fee for a year. You will find all the details in the Market Place section of the forum.

#4 Timweather

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:50 AM

Hi Ped,
Perhaps you can help me. I don't know who or how I should be contacting someone. Back on 21 August I paid my £20 for a year's postings in sales and the money has still not left my bank account.
Tim

#5 ped

Général d’Armée

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,803 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:16 AM

View PostTimweather, on 21 November 2016 - 09:50 AM, said:

Hi Ped,
Perhaps you can help me. I don't know who or how I should be contacting someone. Back on 21 August I paid my £20 for a year's postings in sales and the money has still not left my bank account.
Tim

Hi Tim, I'll PM you!

Cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users