Why become a member? ×

Bass required for Southampton original rock band with international profile

grahammillward

Hi, 2 albums released, 3[sup]rd[/sup] on way, US radio airplay, album reviews in Classic Rock magazine, singles charting overseas, gigs all across the south coast from Bristol to London in past few years - We are LIP SERVICE, a Southampton based, all original, classic rock band in need of a replacement bass player. As you can probably tell, our bassist needs to have the ability, experience, appearance, equipment, transport, swagger and commitment to deliver on stage and in the studio.....but don’t be put off – we are a down to earth bunch of dudes, all with full time jobs who do it because we love it. Check us out at www . lipservicerocks . com and let me know what you think. Send me a message at millward-g @ sky . com or call 07850 590069 and I’ll send our press kit and music samples to help you decide. We plan to hold auditions pre Xmas in order to be up and running again in 2015 when a busy gigging schedule awaits. Thanks, Graham