Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Modulus FU4 Funk Unlimited / Flea. SUNBURST. 2014 Model
£2000

Chiliwailer

Yes, you read the title correctly... this is a 2014 model, and the 3rd one to be made this year. Planet Bass, a shop in the US, have been taking orders for brand new Modulus basses, they said that they will soon be advertising this on their website. So the good news is that Modulus are back in business, however production will be slow and more bespoke.

I've been selling off much of my collection recently, and just took this on part exchange for a lovely old Martin dreadnaught acoustic that my good friend has been drooling over for many a year. I finally buckled last night over a few beers and did a swap with him. Now I need to get the cash that I wanted on the Martin!

This has a SD pickup, Aguilar preamp, Badass bridge and stunning satin finish neck. This bass is bloody lovely weighing 8.69lbs and it sounds amazing.

It is literally less than 6 weeks old, and has had practically no use. New these would cost around £3000 to import to the UK, this is barely even sexcond hand! My pal had 4 Moduli, now he has 3 and a lovely Martin. Personally, I already have a FB4 which I am very attached to and sadly I'm not in a position to have two of these.

[u][b]ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES PLEASE!!!! :)[/b][/u]

Link to pictures:
[url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bk0d8a51dnpt4fj/AAAxJudRVjC4GnxtUYWczKs1a?dl=0"]https://www.dropbox....tUYWczKs1a?dl=0[/url]

[attachment=175406:P1060884.JPG]

Edited by Chiliwailer

I'm writing this in response to PM's I've had. Yes. Modulus are making basses again, but in low numbers. This one was ordered in early 2014, was expected to be finished in July but didn't arrive until the end of September. Yes, I will ship abroad, No, I won't take trades please, just like I said in the advert!!!