Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£1600

njoha

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For sale I have a Warwick Corvette $$ NT Limited Edition. Neck Through.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]One of only 11 worldwide in excellent condition. A couple of marks but not really visible. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This bass has been gigged maybe 4-5 times. I bought it from new for the collector's value, but haven't used it in 3-4 years so no point in holding on to it any more.[/font][/color]
Comes with Warwick Rockbag (soft case).

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Specs:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Swamp Ash body with AAAA Koa top and matching headstock.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Flamed maple neck and fretted maple board.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Passive MEC MM/MM pickups.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Active MEC 2 way active electronics.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Satin finish fingerboard with matching headstock.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To get the same bass right now from the Warwick custom shop would cost £3900 - £4000 according to their catalogue. I am asking for [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£1000[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]See this bass in action here (sound is not the best)[/font][/color]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZc3ZftrBqE"]https://www.youtube....h?v=LZc3ZftrBqE[/url]

Edited by njoha

• 2 weeks later...

I also had a Bubinga version of this bass about a year ago. Anyone who is considering it should take a look. Excellent attention to detail and a crazy a range of tones. If I had the cash I would take it from you fella! Love the maple neck, not seen one with one before.

Edited by logicred