Why become a member? ×

Sold - please delete thanks !
£500

mxm

[quote name='throwoff' timestamp='1415312470' post='2599210']
Such a blindingly good bass this, the only problem with it is that bloody slipknot logo on the fingerboard!

If they had kept it clean I would have bought the one I played a few years back, they sound and play to an insane standard.
[/quote]

Thank you and agreed, great bass but marmite logo !

[quote name='Dread Bass' timestamp='1415348881' post='2599386']
Agree with Throwoff however, There is just something about the ATK it looks like it is ready to smash the place up :) best of luck with sale.
[/quote]

Ta !

[quote name='88reaper88' timestamp='1415500064' post='2600992']
I cannot explain how much I've lusted over this bass!

If you feel like donating it to a worthy cause (me) then give me a shout ;)
[/quote]

Nice try ! You can always make me an offer....?!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Cool, and nice to see one with the inlay in proper fashion. There are a whole bunch of lefties out there where the Slipknot-S is mirrorred :huh:

And no, I'm not just talking about Ibanez' own poorly mirrorred promotional pictures where they properly reversed the Ibanez logo but forgot about the S. The basses with that inlay are really out there[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]! It appears to be the case on all lefty PGB1's that were made in Indonesia. Yours is the older Korean version. There is one for sale here in the Netherlands right now: [/font][/color][url="http://link.marktplaats.nl/m870583330"]http://link.marktplaats.nl/m870583330[/url]

Edited by LeftyJ

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...