Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Peavey Classic 50 212 VT - REDUCED
£85

[color=#333333]One well loved but in good working order Peavey Classic VT 212 combo. [/color]

[color=#333333]This is one of the transistor pre-amp and valve power amp models from the 70's and 80's. I think this one might be an '84 model but please don't hold me to that! :) [/color]

[color=#333333]I have fitted two new Emminence speakers within the last year as the originals, which can also be included, need re-coning. [/color]
[color=#333333]The amp was also serviced within the last year by Ian Davies Electronics in Basingstoke. [/color]

[color=#333333]This is a big and loud amp, with plenty of head room and features. [/color]
[color=#333333]This is the model that has an inbuilt phaser and features 4 input channels of Normal A, Normal B, Bright and Automix - which allows you to blend the gains on the normal and bright channels. [/color]

[color=#333333]All features functioning.[/color]

[color=#333333]Collection prefered but if your happy to pay for a stupid amount of bubble wrap and cardboard plus postage then I will post!![/color][attachment=175748:imag1308.jpg]

Edited by horatiobass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...