bass show london bass guitar show bass guitars

514 replies to this topic

#511 Mike2tone

No longer a newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:26 PM

Ah yes that was me asking Steve. was just curious as there were quite a few persons asking him for photos. Doug really killed it for me, and that morning session of Yolanda and Federico was amazing. I can't never compliment you enough on your choice of footwear!

#512 dudewheresmybass

Very Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:26 AM

I'd really like to see someone like steve di Giorgio, Neil Murray, or even someone like lemmy make appearances at the show.
Considering the artists we have already seen at the show over the years, there are some real challenges to keep the standard high!!
"His pedalboard runneth over!"

"lets just say your dream tone is a perfect burp (stay with me) but you can't aford a nice mouth to make a burp and all your working with is a bum. at the end of the day, you can tweak, turn, spin, add, subtract, shine and kiss your bum but no matter how hard you try the end result will still be a fart." - pinched from TB!

endorsing artist: Dean guitars

Posted Image

#513 Cosmo Valdemar

THE NIMON BE PRAISED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,274 posts
  • Interests:The Macabre

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:42 AM

View Postdudewheresmybass, on 31 March 2015 - 08:26 AM, said:

I'd really like to see someone like steve di Giorgio, Neil Murray, or even someone like lemmy make appearances at the show.
Considering the artists we have already seen at the show over the years, there are some real challenges to keep the standard high!!

DiGiorgio would be amazing. I can't imagine Lemmy responding too well to being asked to do his own Masterclass though!

I would love to see Colin Hodgkinson, now currently with Ten Years After, and I reckon JJ Burnel would go down a storm.
Noise makers:

Fender '51 Precision / Yamaha Attitude Special / Cataldo JAEbird / Yamaha BB424X / Aria SB R60 / Ibanez Blazer / Hofner Icon Violin Bass / Danelectro Longhorn

Ashdown Mag 600 / Ashdown MiBass 550 / Custom Ashdown NEO210 x 2

EBS Billy Sheehan Deluxe / Tech 21 Leeds / Tech 21 VT Bass / Boss Bass Chorus / Mooer Ninety Orange Phaser / Z.Cat Big Reverb / Joyo Classic Flanger / Ibanez Weeping Demon / Korg Pitchblack

#514 timmo

Very Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:01 PM

View PostCosmo Valdemar, on 31 March 2015 - 10:42 AM, said:

I would love to see Colin Hodgkinson, now currently with Ten Years After,
Leo Lyons would also be good
Clover Avenger 4 Left Handed

#515 timmo

Very Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:07 PM

I had a think about who i would like to see at the show next year. I reckon Carol Kaye would be very interesting for a masterclass
Clover Avenger 4 Left Handed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users