Why become a member? ×

2010 Fender USA Precision Deluxe in 3 colour sunburst
£995

GRAHAM SG1

I am reluctantly selling my pride and joy bass, my 2010 Fender USA Precision Deluxe 4 string in 3 colour sunburst.
The reason for sale is due to my conversion to my new Ibanez SR1200, over the last year or so my small hands and fingers (and ageing) have started struggling with the wider Fender neck hence the change to the SR1200 with its super thin neck.
I have had this bass from new and it is in very good condition with no chips or bad marks/scratches etc, it does have slight signs of being used but nothing which detracts from the beautiful appearance of this bass, it plays and sounds excellent.
It comes with a nice Fender hard case (with two keys), a Fender strap, a Fender truss rod adjustment allen key tool and the relevant Fender literature .
It has had a relatively easy life and been pampered .
Everything works as it should and is a highly featured bass with a brilliant active/passive electronics set up, these are excellent quality basses and cost around £1500 new so this is a real bargain .

Please feel free to phone me for any details, for more photos or to arrange a viewing, I would prefer local pickup (Basingstoke) with cash on collection, I also would be happier for the buyer to try the bass out for their own satisfaction, I am reluctant to use a courier as I have had problems with careless handling in the past.

The photos really do no justice to this lovely instrument !

Graham
Please call on;
07954 348907

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...