Why become a member? ×

At home is a box... Danelectro DC Bass

AndyTravis

[quote name='theyellowcar' timestamp='1416555858' post='2611355']

Is it a Nate Mendel? The guard and the extra bling have got me confused :P
[/quote]

Yeah, it is a peach, 7.8lbs, flamed maple neck.

Debating some more 'vintage' pickups rather than the SD 1/4lb ones but it's a great bass.

[quote name='AndyTravis' timestamp='1416573851' post='2611591']

Yeah, it is a peach, 7.8lbs, flamed maple neck.

Debating some more 'vintage' pickups rather than the SD 1/4lb ones but it's a great bass.
[/quote]

A set of Fender originals and you basically have yourself a American Vintage 62 for a third of the price!

I didn't get on with the QP's in the first bass I had them in, but in the reverse position on my Hoppus sig they sound phenomenal!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just about to join the club - I won a silver sparkle DC bass on ebay just now - and for a very reasonable price, too. Damn Basschat fuelling my GAS. :) I bought the Longhorn that was on offer here and absolutely love it, so when this popped up I thought I'd have a little punt. To my surprise I won.

Got to be patient as I am off on holiday for a week before I can get my mitts on it.

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1421603327' post='2663167']
Just about to join the club - I won a silver sparkle DC bass on ebay just now - and for a very reasonable price, too. Damn Basschat fuelling my GAS. :) I bought the Longhorn that was on offer here and absolutely love it, so when this popped up I thought I'd have a little punt. To my surprise I won.

Got to be patient as I am off on holiday for a week before I can get my mitts on it.
[/quote]

Damn! Haha, totally forgot to bid!

Mines going nowhere - just added it to my insurance.