Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Hiscox STD bass case
£85

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hello sold sold sold[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I am looking to sell my Hiscox STD bass case as I have too many cases and have all basses catered for.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]The case is in great condition, other than the flap inside to shove leads into is a bit loose, but still attached, and the edge of the very bottom doesn't meet up with the other edge properly - I think it's from being stored with a heavy bass inside stood up (before I got it, I must add!). I think it'll probably line up again with some "persuasion" but I didn't want to attempt it.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I would prefer pickup - I'm in Droitwich, Worcestershire, UK but I can drive a short distance if necessary, like meeting up by the M5 junction.[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I would prefer not to post it because I've got no boxes![/font][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I'm looking for £85. - [b]EDIT: £50. I've tried editing the price down to 50 in the Full Editor but it is still showing £85, not sure if any mods can help?[/b][/font][/size]

Please excuse the shoddy pictures - taken with my pauper's phone.

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Thanks[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Rich[/font][/size]

Pictures:
Side 1:
[attachment=176682:IMG_20141118_224722.jpg]

Open:
[attachment=176683:IMG_20141118_224816.jpg]

Bit at bottom:
[attachment=176684:IMG_20141118_224858.jpg]

Side 2:
[attachment=176685:IMG_20141118_224722.jpg]

Edited by 72deluxe

[quote name='Sparky Mark' timestamp='1417133865' post='2617493']
These are £97 new in perfect condition. I would only pay half that for used with some faults. Hope this helps. Have a bump.
[/quote]
As Sparky Mark said £97 Brand new on Ebay Free postage. I think you are probably looking at the £40-50 region maybe a bit less
with the damage. Good luck with the sale bump. ;)