Why become a member? ×

Good evening all!

I have a Nordstrand NP4 P pickup for sale, I was going to put it in my US P Bass however I have an S1 switching model and unfortunately this pickup isn't going to work with this setup... So I must part with it! It's in stunning condition, sadly my wonderful puppy, Winston, has destroyed the box but I will include the remnants, the pickup however was not touched, so it's in a Seymour Duncan plastic case for safe transport... with that in consideration I would like £50 plus postage.

2nd up I have a Brushed Gold '62 Jazz Bass pickguard, plastic not anodised aluminium, it's still in its packaging, unopened and has winged its way all the way from America, in my opinion this would look great on a black or candy apple red jazz, it has 13 holes and holes for bridge covers and thumb rest. I have subsequently decided not to fit it to my burgundy mist jazz. I would like £15 plus postage for this please.

Fender 2003 US P Bass bridge, it's a stringthru bridge and has the triple groove thang going on. It's in superb condition, reason for selling I managed to get my hands on a Badass III and subsequently this won't be needed. I would like £20 for this please.

Any questions please ask. Pictures to follow.

Thanks

Tim

Edited by timmchale2009