Why become a member? ×

SOLD: TL Audio Ivory 5013: 4 band, 2 ch valve parametric eq
£230

Kiwi

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've decided to embark on a rationalisation of my purchases over the last 10 years as the cash is needed for another aspiration. So I'm putting this wee cracker of a rack unit up for sale. Originally I got this for more control over mids in my rack set up. However I've moved away from a rack set up to a lightweight Class D based set up that is a one hand lift. Class D amps give me the mids I've been seeking.[/font][/color]

What you get with this unit is a two channel valve based parametric eq design for balanced and unbalanced inputs. Each channel has four bands (low, low-mid, mid-high, highs). So if you happen to gig small stages, this will help dial out the boom. If you have a bass that is excessively bright, this will help you dial into those sizzley frequencies. Alternatively...use it in the studio![list]
[*][color=#333333][size=3]Continuously variable input and output gain controls (-20dB to +20dB)[/size][/color]
[*][color=#333333][size=3]Four bands of fully parametric equalisation per channel: LF: 30Hz to 1kHz, LM: 100Hz to 3kHz, HM: 1kHz to 12kHz, HF: 3kHz to 20kH[/size][/color]
[*][color=#333333][size=3]Each band offers 15dB of cut or boost[/size][/color]
[*][color=#333333][size=3]Each band features variable Q (bandwidth) between 0.5 and 5[/size][/color]
[/list]
More information is available here:

[url="http://tlaudio.co.uk/docs/products/5013.shtml"]http://tlaudio.co.uk...ucts/5013.shtml[/url]

NB: The latest version has optical outs and pull controls, this version doesn't.

I'll post more pictures after it has been unpacked.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The science bit:[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No trades. I really need the cash for a non bass related purchase.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]First person with the money gets the unit. A 10% deposit to secure the amp is absolutely OK if you need to raise funds to purchase so long as the balance is paid within 30 days. Otherwise you risk losing the deposit.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If it doesn't sell on here within 4 or so weeks, it will be sold on commission through a selected bass retailer. So the cost of commission will be added to the cost of the amp.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Collection from SE London is preferred. However I can deliver within London/Kent/M25 south for the cost of Zipcar hire (£8.50/hour) subject to availability. I can also deliver to any London mainline train station terminus (Kings Cross, Paddington, Victoria etc.) at the weekend or anywhere between Liverpool Street and Farringdon during the week.[/font][/color]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...