Why become a member? ×

Trantec S2000 diversity wireless sets x2
£75

I was mulling through photographs of my old kit and remembered I still had two of these that are surplus to requirements.

[attachment=176960:DSCF0274.JPG]

I originally bought three of these sets for gigging live - two were in cases and one set wasn't. They've proved to be very reliable so long as you don't put rechargables in them. They're in great condition and each run on separate frequencies so you can have both sets running at the same gig on separate instruments.

I'll have to confirm the frequency bands later in the week.

Asking £75 per set or you can have both for £130.

The science bit:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No trades. I really need the cash for a non bass related purchase.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]First person with the money gets the pedal. A 10% deposit to secure either item is absolutely OK if you need to raise funds to purchase so long as the balance is paid within 30 days. Otherwise you risk losing the deposit.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If it doesn't sell on here within 4 or so weeks, it will be sold on Ebay.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Postage or collection is possible. Postage cost is additional to the asking price...allow about £10-15 but I'll need to confirm depending on your address and budget. [/font][/color]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...