Why become a member? ×

-GONE- Please lock thread
£50

[color=#333333]Up for sale is a pair of Seymour Duncan SSB-5 bass guitar soap bar pick ups. [/color]

[color=#333333]I've had them in my bass for a couple of months now but have decided to try some active pick ups in it instead. They're a direct passive replacement for EMG 40 series pick ups like the 40P, 40J and 40DC as well as other pick ups like the Nordstrand big singles/doubles and other 4 inch soapbars. [/color]

[color=#333333]Dimensions are 4 inches by 1 and a half inches (EMG 40 size). The wiring is pretty much fresh on them as i only used 5mm from each. Due to the long dual blade magnets, these accommodate anything from 4 strings up to a narrow 6 string. I had them in a 5 string Spector Legend for a month or two then had them in my 4 string bass for ages.[/color]

[color=#333333]They will come fully boxed in the original box with wiring instructions, mounting screws and foam. Condition is 9.5/10 due to a small spot where my fingers have rubbed against the top of the casing. Nothing noticeable. [/color]

[color=#333333]**Gone!**[/color]

Edited by SmallDawg