Why become a member? ×

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333]Here I've got for sale a set of Seymour Duncan SPB-4 Steve Harris signature precision bass pick ups. [/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333]I've had them fitted in my practise bass since they first came out which has only been used for home practise and a couple of recording sessions. No wear to the pick ups, basically like new and still boxed too. Only selling because i've decided to get rid of the practise bass and just focus on my 2 main basses and proper bed in on those.[/color][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]These really are great pick ups. This set were the 2nd set I bought as I already had another set in another bass and loved them so much. Really high output but not so much that they distort your amp. Really clear highs with plenty of mid range and low end to them. Punchy! Think of the power and clarity of the SPB-3 quarter pounder but with out that brittle top end and with more punchy mids to it just like the SPB-1/SPB-2. Best way I can think to describe it really is to say it takes all the best parts of the SPB-1, 2 and 3 to create one amazing pick up.[/font]

[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Come with the screws and wiring instructions. [/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]£40 + £5 postage [/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks for reading[/font][/color]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333][/color][/font][/size]

Edited by SmallDawg