Why become a member? ×

Teach Me Music Academy

Sub_Drop

Interested in music tuition from working, gigging and experienced teaching musicians? Do you want music tuition in a music studio where we provide all the necessary equipment? Teach Me Music offers a wide range of instrumental tuition for Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Drums, Keyboard, Piano, Vocals and Music Theory.

Learn new techniques, styles of music and how to apply all of this to relevant musical situations such as gigging, jam sessions, practising to songs, recording and improvisation. We offer a multitude of teaching material from books, video, pdfs, handouts, Rockschool Grade books and notation (tab/standard notation and chord charts).

All of our staff and tutors are DBS/CRB certified and our academy is approved by Rockschool (the U.K.s leading examination board for rock exams). We are happy to teach Trinity and LCM material and grading if you prefer.

We are located in Stourbridge (the West Midlands) but we offer home tuition and online lessons where suitable.

If interested, please drop me a message so we can discuss further.

Thank you.