Why become a member? ×

Sandberg TM5

EmmettC

I've been considering one of these for ages, I have a stingrays 5, and a modern player jazz 5 (with roscoe beck pups) and there's things I like about both of them, but neither is exactly what I want. The best things about both of them seem to be almagated in the TM5, but I've never tried one.

Has anyone tried one, or even better has anyone compared one to a stingray? I know the best thing would be to try one, but I don't know of any in Edinburgh, so I need to decide if it's worth the trip to somewhere that has one to try.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Hi, I have been there and very nice guitars but they are not for me I'm afraid. I loved playing them at how but once in a band situation I never seemed to be able to settle on the tome that I wanted so would end up fiddling with the nobs and switches. I'm much happier with the switching options, control and sound of my Stingray. A few tweaks on the EQ get me to where I want to be.

Only one way to find out and that is buy one and try it.

Edited by Pinball