Why become a member? ×

Markbass Replacement Speakers in the UK!!!

mrn1989

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Ive seen people struggling to find somewhere to get replacement speakers in the UK, however I have found somewhere.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Real Electronics[/b][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]The Studio[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]4 Leeds Road[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Sheffield S9 3TY[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]t. 0845 230 7737/ 0845 230 7747[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]e. [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]w. [url="http://www.realelectronics.co.uk/"]www.realelectronics.co.uk[/url][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]They stocked the 12" replacement B&C yellow speaker on the shelf and delivered it next day for a surprisingly low price, they are also a Markbass UK Service Agent, so undertake repairs which is useful for in warranty repairs.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]My amp was the CMD121H which was made in Italy in 2006 and purchased 2nd hand by me January this year but I got a replacement speaker with no issues or having to supply a serial number.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Hope this is useful for anybody that is having difficaulty[/font][/size]