Why become a member? ×

G+L JB2 4 string SOLD
£295

Black Coffee

[quote name='bassman344' timestamp='1417015683' post='2616138']

It's easily as good as any MIM Fender of the same passive spec and it sounds - well as it should, loud and clear.
I'd argue the neck feels better than my most recently owned MIM but that's IMHO. The finish is really nice if you like seeing the wood grain.

[/quote]

After owning one of these and a MiM Jazz, IMO the G&L was much, much nicer. Tempting at this price but I too am skint. :([size=4] [/size]

My thoughts exactly neepheid - but then again, I have two Tribute G&Ls and absolutely love them ;)

Somebody, treat yourself to outstanding bass quality for really silly money. (I'd have it but with the size of my palms, I struggle to get on with a jazz neck, sadly.)

Please, make clear this is no American made G&L JB2 in the headline. I am selling a real G&L JB here in Sweden and get stupid questions why mine is so expensive compared to "another one on BassChat"...

Edited by bassmayhem

[quote name='bassmayhem' timestamp='1418152449' post='2627474']
Please, make clear this is no American made G&L JB2 in the headline. I am selling a real G&L JB here in Sweden and get stupid questions why mine is so expensive compared to "another one on BassChat"...
[/quote]It Dont say it is an American G+L in the headline just cos yours aint selling there's no need to piss on some one else's parade is there?

[quote name='bassmayhem' timestamp='1418152449' post='2627474']
[/quote]

This is a new one.
I don't think I'm misleading anybody here my friend and I don't think I need to change my ad.

The picture of the headstock saying clearly "tribute series" has been posted since the beginning of the thread and I'd respectfully suggest that the problems you are having are neither mine nor your own fault but more to do with less learned people in the world of bass knowledge.
In addition to this I have said also in the ad it is akin to a MIM Fender, again anyone who knows a MIM bass should know it is not of the same spec as an American made.
Might I respectfully suggest you ask your tormentors to read up on their facts and as thunderbird eloquently says, please don't blame me for their stupidity.

Good luck with your sale and have a good day dude.....

Edited by bassman344