Why become a member? ×

Multivox Bass Synth Organ Pedals - NOW SOLD PLEASE REMOVE-
£400

drewk_ie

Howdy,

For sale full set of all analog synth bass pedals made by Multivox in the 70's.

Full thick sound as can be expected of analog gear from that time. Can be tuned to allow the one octave of keys to cover many different applications. Comes with power supply/voltage adapter.

Very clean condition bordering on excellent. Rarely seen in this condition. Price includes shipping to anywhere in Europe...

Trades I'd consider, Radial Firefly DI, Ampeg 6x10 cab, Kala U bass (mahogany finish), musicman sub bass (black finish)

Edited by drewk_ie

Awesome. I've got a set of these. Mine is labelled "Firstman" and the model number as "BS 999". Great sounding analog Bass pedals. Always had a chorus pedal to make it sound really beefy. Got it from Chase Musicians in London somewhere in 1980. Mine does have a lot more rust on them though. This set looks a lot more looked after than mine. Have to to ask though............Why are you selling them. I'm getting mine out tomorrow. If I didn't have a set I'd have these in a heartbeat.
GLWTS, someone will just love getting their mitts on them.

Hi Qlank,

I've been doing a bit of a clear out of late, items that I'm no longer using regularly, I've decided to move on for someone else to get the benefit of... These are great pedals, with lovely phat analogue sounds as you know... I know that once I move them on, I'll probably regret it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...