Why become a member? ×

Elixir Strings survey - win prizes!

ped

[url="http://svy.mk/11KfPjQ"]Click here to take part[/url]

Hi guys

Our friends at Elixir have offered us some free strings for taking part in this survey, so why not spend a few minutes and maybe you'll be lucky!

The official post including the legal stuff is just below.

Cheers and good luck
ped

-----

[center][b]Calling All Bassists![/b][/center]
[center][b]Now is [u]your[/u] chance to pull the strings.[/b][/center]

[center][b]Complete this Bass Survey and your feedback could shape the future of bass strings.[/b][/center]

[center][b]Plus![/b][/center]

[center][b]Win a year's supply (5 sets) of Elixir Strings for Bass[/b][/center]
[center][b]or 1 set of Elixir Bass Strings each for 10 runners-up.[/b][/center]

[center]We thrive on player feedback. By understanding the needs of modern bassists, we can help to improve products to give you the best playing experience.[/center]

[center]It only takes a few minutes to complete this Survey – but your opinions could shape the future for bass strings. Plus, in exchange for your help, we’d love to enter you into our optional prize draw:[/center]

[center][b]1st prize: 1 year's supply of Elixir Strings for Bass Guitar (5 sets)[/b][/center]
[center][b]10 runners-up: One set of Elixir Strings for Bass each[/b][/center]

[center]When you have completed the anonymous survey, why not forward the link to give your bass-playing buddies a shot at the star prize. But hurry – you haven’t got long until the closing date on the [b]15th of December[/b]![/center]

[u]Small print (also at the end of the survey link): [/u]

Official Sweepstakes Rules:
1) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Participation constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules.
2) Name of Sweepstakes: Bass String Giveaway Promotion Period: November 24th – December 15th, 2014. Drawing Date on or before: December 21, 2014. Grand Prize Description: One (1) winner selected to receive five (5) sets of ELIXIR Bass Strings. Runners-up Description: Ten (10) runners up selected
to receive one (1) set of ELIXIR Bass Strings. Sponsor W. L. Gore & Associates GmbH, Hermann-Oberth-Strasse 22-24, 85640 Putzbrunn Germany.
3) This free prize draw is open to all persons aged 18 years or older at time of entry. Employees of the Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries, their agents and members of the immediate family or household of each of the above are not eligible to participate.
4) How to Enter: Complete and submit official online entry form at: [url="http://svy.mk/1zDdvGp"][u]http://svy.mk/11KfPjQ[/u][/url]
Limit one entry only per email address, physical address, or household. All entries must be submitted by 23.59 December 15h, 2014.
5) Winners will be selected by random drawing. Prizes may not be returned or exchanged for cash, except that Sponsor reserves the right to award, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a cash prize equivalent to the value of the prize or to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Judges decisions
are final.
6) Winners will be notified by email.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='ambient' timestamp='1420905754' post='2654838']
I won too, but I should imagine it's a 4 string set that I've won ?

I don't own a 4 string bass, and use flats anyway, so look for mine in the 'other items for sale' section when they arrive.

But it's nice to win something.

:)
[/quote]

Hi, I've just checked and you've won a set of 5 string nickel plated 0.045's

Cheers

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1420906122' post='2654847']
Hi, I've just checked and you've won a set of 5 string nickel plated 0.045's

Cheers
[/quote]

Oh, thanks :)

I think the last time I won anything was at school in a fancy dress halloween competition.

I won too! I don't win anything either, quite chuffed!
Not sure what I'm being sent, perhaps there'll be something waiting for me when I get home, I hope it's at least a 5 string set otherwise I'll need to buy a low B to get started :)
Looking forward to trying these out though, have heard very good things.

Eude

Woo! I got me a 5 string set of Nanowebs in the post today. I didn't see any email because Hotmail is being a dickhead and won't let me in to my account when on my PC, only my ipad, and I can't see any extra folders, only the main inbox on that. So after a minor panic where I tried desperately to remember what the hell I had bought while in some sort of apparent comatose state, I was very surprised and incredibly happy to open a new set of strings.

They're certainly not a string I would have tried at random, being so expensive, but if they are good and last as long as they claim, then the survey will have successfully hooked them another customer.

• 3 weeks later...