Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*Limelight 58 P Bass*SOLD*
£520

KennysFord

It was a toss up, sell my Thumb or my Limelight. :(
I love both but I think I love my Thumb just that tiny bit more. I'm gutted to have to part with either but one unfortunately does have to go. It's not been an easy decision by any means and once my current financial situation improves I'll be looking to buy a replacement.

This was a special order from mark at Classic and Cool, it has a Jazz Neck with Reverse Tuners. I'm not sure about the body wood at all and wouldn't like to say.
I specc'd it "beaten up" so it won't be for all tastes even those that like beaten up Basses. I love the look of the thing and hopefully someone out there will too.
Like most of the other Limelight owners have said and personally speaking this is the best P Bass I've ever played bar none. It's pretty lightweight, certainly lighter than my jazz Bass. The neck is shimmed as I speccc'd a low action, the saddle threads were siezed so I changed them out for threaded ones and it sports an Aguilar AG 4P-60 Pickup... . I have the original Alnico Jobbie that came in the Bass when I bought it.
I would much rather it be collected from Preston if possible, that said I'm happy to meet up within reason. I will courier but at the buyers cost. Please bear in mind that a lot of couriers won't insure instruments unless you know one that will.
Comes with a cheapie gig bag
I'm looking for £520 FIRM, no trades please, i need the readdies.
Thanks.
B)

Edited by kennyrodgers

Thanks for the replies guys.I am losing a fair bit at this price but at the end of the day it is priced (hopefully) to sell and sell quickly.
I'll give it a week then maybe put my Wawrick back up.
I should add that the price is FIRM. I'd rather put it up for what I'll sell it for than go through the motions of a higher price then accepting offers etc. Cut through the carp so to speak.
Thanks again, this ain't easy.
B)

Having tried a couple of Limelights,
I can only vouch for just how good these basses are

Shame you're not closer, and up for a trade,
cos I'd really like this bass

Ho hum, there we go

GLWTS
Someone's gonna get a real bargain!