Why become a member? ×

Hi from The Netherlands

LeftyClover

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]H[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]i all,[/font][/size][/font]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#141414]Just wanted to say hello to introduce myself. [/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#141414]My name is Ken, born 1964, and I live near Utrecht in The Netherlands. [/color][/font][/size]
[color=#141414][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I [/size][/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]have been playing guitar for almost my entire life, and play bass since 2009, which became my new passion.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]I a[/size][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]lso took lessons and been doing that for about 3,5 years now.[/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#141414][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Current gear: Status S2 fretless, Warmoth custom precision.[/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The latter I have built myself from a Warmoth P neck and an ash body from a Belgian luthier.[/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][size=4]Pickups are SPB-2 and SJB-2N (it's a PJ body).[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#141414][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Current GAS: 50's P (sunburst, maple neck), 70's J (sunburst, rosewood, blocks & binding).[/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Current band: Icon Eleven ([url="https://www.facebook.com/iconeleven"]https://www.facebook.com/iconeleven[/url]), playing mostly unknown songs from well-known artists, in the genre jazz-funk-fusion-soul.[/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#141414][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]As my forum name suggest I am a left handed player.[/size][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3] L[/size][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]efty basses or parts are quite hard to find, especially when you're looking for someting special! [/font][/size][/font][/color][color=#141414][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Therefore I like to do some assembling myself. [/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#141414][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Well, that's about it...[/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]CU![/font][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by LeftyClover

[quote name='Phil Adams' timestamp='1417080888' post='2616815']
Welcome Ken,
my Dutch girlfriend went to college in Utrecht, and her dad still lives in Veenendaal, we will be visiting at Christmas. Any good guitar shops in Utrecht that have more than 2 basses?
[/quote]

visit www.connectionbult.com

close to Utrecht..Hilversum.
it is really worth a visit!

check out the website...

and hello, ken.

Edited by headstock

[quote name='LeftyClover' timestamp='1417036704' post='2616559']
[color=#141414][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The latter I have built myself from a Warmoth P neck and an ash body from a Belgian luthier.[/font][/font][/color]
[/quote]
Not Paul Belgrado by any chance? I know his brother, we used to work together.