Why become a member? ×

Feedback for rungles

deanovw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='M@23' timestamp='1429203904' post='2749241']
Had various buyings and sellings of all types of bass related items with Scott in the past, and if we are honest, there will be more to come! Top musician, top bloke. Deal with confidence.
[/quote]

Heh heh! Thanks dude B)

• 3 months later...

I had the pleasure of making a trade with Scott and all I can say is, what a great guy to deal with!

fantastic communication, really timely, trade item was exactly as described, what more could you ask for. Thanks Scott, I will give you a buzz next time I'm your neck of the woods

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I see that Scott already has a Fender Geddy Lee Jazz bass in his signature... it only arrived with him (from me) this afternoon! It is good to see that he is as prompt and efficient in updating his signature as he is at making payment and communication! B)

Top deal and a proper Basschatter. Highly recommended :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Scott,

Just wanted to send a quick thank you for the excellent communication and service I received from you when buying your Warwick Thumb. Everything was exactly as described, shipped in short order and arrived in perfect condition. Sadly my playing doesn't reach the same heights :-/

While it's everything that I hoped it would be in terms of sound, I'm still not sure about the ergonomics... only time will tell. Nevertheless, thanks for everything, it was very much appreciated!

All the best, Dan

• 1 year later...

Not to be trusted.

I bought an old PC from him; it showed up with a failing hard disk. He said he'd sort it out, and promptly went offline for some months. Since he's resurfaced I've messaged him twice; he's ignored it.

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/289815-has-anyone-heard-from-rungles/page__fromsearch__1

Edited by alyctes