Why become a member? ×

I don't think I've done this bit

Kevin Dean

Hello I'm Kevin from the Isle Of Wight :)
I only play for fun ...that reminds me I better knock my current band on the head ;)
I'm a safe & vault engineer by trade . I 'm thinking of taking a bit of time off over xmas to travel a bit I wouldn't mind meeting a few fellow bass players .
& no I don't know Mark King ;) ....I did know Jet Harris RIP, even though I didn't know who he had played for .

Hi Kevin Dean (if indeed that IS your real name) and welcome to the forum! :lol:

You're probably going to ask what gear we would recommend, so... best to go with a bass from a custom builder - like Jon Shuker. And you can't beat a Markbass amp through a Barefaced cab!

You're welcome! :crazy:

PS: I spoke to Mark King this morning and he says you're an arse. Byeee!!

Edited by discreet

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1417090114' post='2616945']
Hi Kevin Dean (if indeed that IS your real name) and welcome to the forum! :lol:

You're probably going to ask what gear we would recommend, so... best to go with a bass from a custom builder - like Jon Shuker. And you can't beat a Markbass amp through a Barefaced cab!

You're welcome! :crazy:

PS: I spoke to Mark King this morning and he says you're an arse. Byeee!!
[/quote] My real name is Elvis Presley & if you don't beleave me ask my mum :) & my fave ampat the moment is a Ashdown ABM 400RH

• 2 weeks later...