Why become a member? ×

Knobs for Aguilar OBP-3?

M-Bass-M

I'm in the process of upgrading the pre-amp in one of my basses to an Aguilar OBP-3, wired vol/vol, T/B, and push-pull mid as per [url="http://www.bestbassgear.com/wiring-diagrams/vvstack-tbstack--mpp.pdf"]this[/url].

The T/B and mid stack are provided with the pre-amp, which means that I'll have to source a vol/vol pot from elsewhere...as well as some knobs! Unfortunately I can't seem to find what size the pre-supplied Aguilar pots are, and hence don't know what size knobs to buy (oo-err!) or what vol/vol pot to get to match.

Does anybody have any previous experience and can point me in the direction of somewhere to purchase said pot and knobs?

Ta!

Mark

Thanks for the info - struggled to find that same data on teh Intarweb, so you clearly have better skillz than me!

I'm looking for a concentric 250k/250k pot for a stacked vol/vol which matches the Aguilar supplied pots. I then want some matching shiny chrome knobs for all 3 pots (2xstacked, 1xsingle).

Cheers

Can't help with the pot, but I'll see what I've got in the box incase there is anything you like - may not be much as my preference is for black.

Theses East knobs are very nice: http://www.east-uk.com/index.php/bass/misc/knobs.html

If you like these I have found one chrome stack you can have FOC.