Why become a member? ×

SOLD Crest Audio 24 Channel Mixer SOLD
£600

Until the item I'm after on Ebay goes I'll take [u]£300[/u]

[b]£2000 Of MIXER NOW JUST £400 open to reasonable offers - got my eye on something!![/b]

Having cleared up the garage I haven't been tripping over this so it dropped from my immediate attention. So let's get it bumped up and see if there is any interest in it now.

I won this desk at auction but it is way beyond my needs or ability so am looking to sell or trade with some more suitable PA gear.

Crest Performance made by Crest Audio in the USA, dated 2006. Looks completely unused to me, absolutely mint, boxed and with instruction manual.

Reviewed here: [url="http://www.harmonycentral.com/news/cpm-24-4-and-cpm-32-4-mixers-added-to-crest-performance-line"]http://www.harmonyce...erformance-line[/url]

Original price on these was just shy of £2,000 so think that [s]£600[/s] [s]£500[/s] [s]£450[/s] £400 in this condition is a bit of a(n even bigger) bargain.

Trade wise, looking for a more suitable desk, power amps or powered mixer.

Would prefer collection as boxed, it is very large.[attachment=177977:IMG_0188.JPG][attachment=177976:IMG_0193.JPG]

Edited by Mykesbass

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's still there, I still want it, no I'm not saying what it is as one of you lot might buy it, so please, let's have some offers on this incredible piece of kit, that is already at an ridiculously low price so that I can go shopping!

Not one to comment, habitually, in the Marketplace, but this seems, to me, to be an extreme case. I already have 3 consoles and am hundreds of miles away in foreign climes; I would otherwise have bought this long ago. An excellent piece of kit, at an unbeatable price. Unbelieveable that there's no-one in the BC membership or their bands unable to benefit from a desk such as this. Good luck with the sale, I hope it finds the band soon that'll make good use of it. B)

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1436293556' post='2816854']
Not one to comment, habitually, in the Marketplace, but this seems, to me, to be an extreme case. I already have 3 consoles and am hundreds of miles away in foreign climes; I would otherwise have bought this long ago. An excellent piece of kit, at an unbeatable price. Unbelieveable that there's no-one in the BC membership or their bands unable to benefit from a desk such as this. Good luck with the sale, I hope it finds the band soon that'll make good use of it. B)
[/quote]

Thanks Douglas. I have had a fair bit of interest but there's always one little thing (different every time) that is wrong for the interested parties! I'd hang on to it but there is something sorely tempting me on Ebay - very frustrating!